Our qualifiers are:
- Sophomore Katie Reeves and Freshman Lauren Seaver in the Pole Vault. This event starts at 9:05a
- Junior Kara Henry in the Triple Jump. This event is scheduled for 11a.
- Juniors Chante Stonewall and Kara Henry in the 60M Hurdles. This event is scheduled to begin at 11a.
- Senior Ashley LaFayette, Juniors Madigan Landess and Shannan Supan and Sophomore Amber Nanni in the 4 x 800. This event is scheduled for 11:40a
- Juniors Spencer Smiley, Micayla Mathieson, Chante Stonewall and Sophomore Nia Gilbert in the 4 x 200. This event is scheduled for 1:25p
This meet will host many of the best high school athletes in the state. The level of competition is as good as you'll see in high school sports until the outdoor state meet. So proud of our young ladies competing ... if you love track ... you'll love this meet.
Come out and enjoy the competition!
All other athletes, unless previously excused, are assigned to compete or assist at the Joseph Cogdal Relays at ISU. We are the host of this meet and will need to have every available athlete helping with events. All athletes should be at Horton Field House by 8a. We are responsible for set up, timing, running events and clean up after the meet. All members of the team should expect to stay at the meet until excused by coaches. This is the only meet we host the entire season .... a direct reflection of our school and program ... and we want to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.
Coach Neisler has been in charge of the meet ... a huge job considering the number of teams and entries. This is in addition to his regular coaching and teaching duties. Just want to ensure I say thanks for his dedication to our team and our athletes ... we are lucky to have him coaching here at UHSTF!
I have attached the program and meet heat sheets above for Cogdal.
All should bring snacks, water and money for food. Both venues will have food but it's best to bring what you need. Snack bars are not always the best food for athletes competing.
Please consider coming out to cheer on our athletes at either venue. They have worked very hard this indoor season in not so nice weather and limited facilities ... come out to watch some talented young ladies who deserve our support!!
Please let me know if you have questions!